Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Searching for a frozen moment once reside.

Searching for a frozen moment once reside

Bleak Reminiscence of thy love might still be there 

In a heart within me that lives no more

A lonesome divinity in me I walk a lost path

A celestial sensation of another life I have left behind

For I contemplate my destiny is for a lost cause

The doors of paradise have closed on me now

The walls of my enchanting realm fall down as I speak

The transgression of my past is the only prospect I perceive

I stroll towards the well of sacred stream

To quench my thirst of the centuries 

I dream for a tributary of harmony within but it's desiccated

Everything that has forever been or will be is the unchanged

My life is a perplexing enigma without the pieces 

This cadaver rests without a soul, and a facade without eyes

But still I see the face of my demise march towards me

A bequest of oblivion, I hold my existence as it fades away

I throw away my past nightmares as I close my eyes 

For with it no longer inside me, I shall anguish no more 

1 comment:

xyzandme said...

I never understood poetry..
Not even the ones which I write..
I just say .. Ah crap in the end and throw away the paper or delete it..

May be its the language problem or something else.. I wouldnt know..